Monday, October 8, 2018

Essay


Mastering the art of academic writing so as to come up with a clear, concise and coherent work is a powerful talent. Good writing also extremely challenging for many scholars and students. Excellent writers possess some exemplary skills. I have had an exciting academic writing journey that I appreciate because it has modeled and nurtured me into a great writer. My academic writing experience has also enabled me to know my strengths and weakness in writing. As an academic writer, I have developed a high sense of self-efficacy as I recognize my strengths and weakness thus able to address my weakness and at the same time nurture my strengths. My greatest strength is creativity that I have been able to realize through writing many narrative stories and academic essays. I have learned how to make twists and turn narrations in a creative manner thus resulting into writing captivating pieces of literature. Another significant strength that I have mastered over the years is the style of character development. I can perfectly paint pictures of characters in a narrative with a clear view of the audience expectations. In enjoy incorporating realistic endings in my stories. I have also developed a solid narrative voice. Through practice in academic writing, I have also become fluent and have mastered the art of expressing my ideas in correct grammar and proper use of vocabulary. This proficient in expressing my thoughts in words has assisted me to develop great confidence as well as to enjoy what I do. My sense of humor has also become a great strength in my writing skills and also incorporates witty dialogues in my works. Over my writing experience, I have recognized that I find it difficult to end a story. I incorporate numerous twists in the story thus find it difficult to end the story. My primary objective in this class is to overcome my weakness in writing as well as acquire new skills that will improve my writing capability. Good academic writing is a unique skill that is learned and perfected through practice; hence I look forward to learning something new as well as getting involved in many writing works.
The case describes a letter by a college student, Shelby Lane, and the target audience is Mr. Bell, the Chief Staff of football. In the letter, Lane expresses dissatisfaction with the experiences at Texas Tech football games that she is a part. The student body at the Texas Tech football games bullies her, shout obscenities and use derogatory body language. This experience has repeatedly been done, that now she feels embarrassed to get associated with a rotten behavior. The ability of been able to express herself confidently to the target audience allows the relevant audience to picture on her experience and motivate them to find a solution to address the issue. The behavior expressed in the letter is unacceptable thus it is essential to come up with a way of resolving the matter. The unethical behavior also has a direct adverse impact on the character and integrity of the Texas Tech football program.
Lane not only expresses her nasty experiences at the Texas Tech football games but also describes a possible solution that can be adopted by the relevant authority. Lane states that Mr. Bell, as the Chief Staff of football can corporate with fellow athletes and coaches to act as role models through setting an example of the expected ethical behavior during the games. The ability of the academic writer to express their thoughts in words, in a fluent and precise manner enables them to communicate efficiently. The writer does not misuse words in the letter and writes in a consistent manner. The paragraphs get well developed with a proper introduction and conclusion/appreciation.


Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at Melda Research in nursing writing services if you need a similar paper you can place your order for non plagiarized essay for sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment