Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Leadership and Management


Cover Letter
            I am a nurse ready to work under the capacity of a registered nurse having acquired the necessary academic qualifications and professional experience. I have always wanted to serve in the capacity of a nurse so that I can offer health services to patients as I serve the community in that capacity. I am highly motivated to serve so that I can improve the quality of life of the patients whom I attend to. My nursing philosophy is based on the desire to provide patient care to all patients regardless of their socioeconomic status, race, ethnicity, or other factors to ensure positive health outcomes and also improve the quality of their life.


            My academic qualifications in nursing are a clear demonstration that I have acquired the relevant skills as necessary in care provision. I have also attended various practicum experiences that enabled me to acquire hands-on experience on how to handle nursing work. I also have experience in the Intensive Care Unit where I worked with other nurses and acquired various skills in patient care. I am highly interested in delivering patient care to patients of all ages similarly to the work of a family nurse practitioner.
            Throughout my engagement with patients and other care providers, I have acquired excellent communication skills, decision-making and cultural competency skills. I consider the skills as crucial in nursing practice for effective service delivery. I am always eager to learn new skills as applicable in nursing practice which has helped me to cope in various working environments.
            I am confident that I will deliver to the best of my ability with the aim of enhancing the quality of life the patients and the community at large. 

Carolyn Morgan is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in Online Paper Writing Service. If you need a similar paper you can place your order from Professional Custom Writing Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment